Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join the Analytics team to help Grailed make better data driven marketing decisions. We’ll count on you to designing and implementing data best practices. You’ll spend your days leveling up the sophistication at which marketers at Grailed operate. We’ll also count on you to leverage data to generate insights that will steer the direction of the company.
You will report to the Director of Analytics in our New York City office.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with Analytics team to design models that meet cross functional needs (for example, LTV, Attribution, risk)
- Educate marketers on how they should be using data to make decisions
- Come up with insights that frame potential marketing opportunities
- Provide visibility into marketing performance to Grailed exec team and board
- Advocate for good experimentation
- Enhance marketing intelligence data to provide more predictability and sophistication to marketing strategies
The following might describe you:
- Have 3+ years experience working with marketing teams in an analytical function.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to pull data from a data warehouse (we use Snowflake at Grailed)
- Familiar with BI tools like Looker or Tableau (we use Looker at Grailed)
- You’re not a python master, but you’re also not afraid to hack through a script when you need to
- Great at synthesizing data into stories, visualizations or presentations for non-analysts
- Enjoy planning projects and getting alignment before starting to execute
- Have a desire to wear a lot of hats, have a ton of ownership, and ask a lot of questions
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.