Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Director, Growth Marketing to join our growing team. Grailed has built a strong brand and a product our users love. Building upon that strong foundation, you’ll play a pivotal role in accelerating our growth trajectory by scaling and owning our acquisition marketing channels. You’ll manage a team and report to the Head of Marketing in our New York City office.
As Director, Growth Marketing, you will:
- Own our acquisition marketing strategy and leverage acquisition channels to drive significant growth
- Oversee marketing channels including, but not limited to, paid social, SEM, SEO, display, video, and affiliate
- Facilitate continual, high-velocity experimentation; test and optimize new marketing strategies, ad creative, and the conversion funnel
- Work cross-functionally with product, analytics, finance, and design to ensure the entire company is oriented around our growth initiatives
- Manage a team of bright, experienced channel managers and continue to build the Growth Marketing team
The following might describe you:
- Several years of experience driving growth via acquisition marketing channels. You have both app and web marketing experience across paid social, SEM, SEO, and other channels.
- Results-oriented with a strong ownership mentality. Experience owning a marketing budget and hitting aggressive growth goals.
- Strong analytical abilities. Advanced spreadsheet skills and comfort with large datasets. SQL skills preferred.
- Strong marketing intuition and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and managing a team
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.