Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in the growth strategy for Heroine. You will manage the brand, develop strategic partnerships and own growing our social channels. You will own ideation and conception of any content and brand activations, through execution, reporting on results and impact. You will also drive product improvements (working with the Product and Engineering teams) so that the platform remains competitive and a solid user experience. You will report to the Head of Brand and Audience Development in our New York City office.
As a Brand Manager, you will cover:
- Work with Head of Brand & Audience Development to develop and evolve Heroine’s brand vision, value proposition, pillars, and promise
- Represent the brand externally, acting as an evangelist to grow brand recognition and presence
- Social: Manage our social platforms, owning its performance and growth
- Develop a partnership strategy, identifying influencers and brand partners that will bolster our brand vision, drive user acquisition, and add unique inventory to the Heroine community.
- Own project execution for brand marketing activations & events, from ideation and conception, through execution and reporting on the results and impact
- Own all content created for the Heroine website and the full editorial process, from ideation to when it is published on the site, understanding that content should reinforce the brand vision, engage existing users and draw in new audiences
- Curate content for our email distribution channel, working with our email team to test and optimize content and subject lines with the goal of strengthening engagement of our email subscribers
- Curation: Being the brand filter and expert when it comes to examining women’s fashion items
- Product: work cross-functionally with our product, engineering and design teams to make the Heroine platform a better user experience and ensure our brand vision and value proposition are being communicated across the platform
The following might describe you:
- 4-6 years in marketing, editorial, consulting, the women’s clothing space or at an agency
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual who can work independently and juggle multiple projects with ease
- Well-versed in the women’s fashion space with a pulse on up-and-coming brands and changes in the industry
- Scrappy and strategic, understanding the desired ROI and being able to maximize resources to drive the highest impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing channels (email, social media, SEO) and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Looker, etc.)
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.