Who We Are
We’re on a mission to put AI within reach of every person at every organization. Graft’s easy-to-use cloud-native platform can leverage 100% of your data, including text, images, video, audio, and graphs. No ML or coding expertise necessary. Graft will revolutionize how teams work and enable them to be more productive and successful. Come help us bring the AI of the 1% to the 99%!
We’re well-funded by top-tier investors, and our team consists of world-class talent from the biggest names in tech.
About The Role
We are hiring our Business Development and Partnerships Manager to help us build out the function and drive revenue by identifying exciting business opportunities. We’re looking for someone who can help us execute cross-functional projects, including go-to-market strategy, channel sales, partnerships, and partner enablement. In this role, you will report to Adam Oliner, our CEO (former Head of Machine Learning at Slack), and work closely with our founding team, particularly our Sales Lead, to develop long-term partnerships. We are looking for someone with a combination of tactical and strategic skills to nurture a trusted advisor relationship with strategic partners to ensure that those relationships can provide maximum value to our joint customers. In this role, you will utilize strong relationship-building competencies to grow Graft’s go-to-market. You must be extremely outcome-driven, customer-obsessed, technologically savvy, and adept at building internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective clients / partners and strategize innovative ways to reach new clients
- Build a robust reseller program by leveraging and training strategic vendors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and deliver compelling proposals and presentations to potential partners and clients
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with new and existing partners and client by selling value and ROI (e.g., foundation model partners)
- Develop and execute strategies to drive the adoption of the company's AI-powered enterprise software offerings within target markets and sectors
- Monitor and analyze market trends to identify opportunities for growth and new areas for expansion in the AI space
- Provide regular updates to senior management on progress and results
- 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, or partnerships in the AI and enterprise software industry
- Ability to quickly grasp new market dynamics, converting insights into actionable strategies
- Strong and proven skills for successful account planning, opportunity creation and development
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to think strategically and creatively coupled with strong analytical and business problem solving skills
- Previous experience scaling partnerships at an early-stage startup
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Estimated Salary Range: $140,000 - $220,000
Graft Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.