Gradle Inc. is looking for a world-class engineer to join our Gradle Build Tool team.
Gradle is the build tool of choice for millions of developers including state-of-the-art software engineering organizations like Netflix and LinkedIn, the official build tool for Android applications, and the most popular choice for new open-source JVM projects.
The Build Tool team is responsible for nothing less than growing the size and happiness of the Gradle user base. We strive to achieve this through:
- Designing and implementing high-impact features.
- Promoting new capabilities, for example through the blog.
- Helping Gradle users to be successful through supporting the community, delivering trainings and consulting for key customers.
What we offer
- Work on a high growth product with millions of users and a clear vision for the future.
- Collaboration with highly accomplished engineers and the opportunity to learn from them regardless of your experience level.
- Ability to work from any place on the planet in a remote-first environment.
What we value
- Unbreakable desire to make other software engineers more effective.
- Craftsmanship in all forms of work.
- Ability to deeply consider and document tradeoffs inherent in software design.
- Pragmatism in execution and getting things done.
- Strong customer and community focus.
- Sense of humor and egoless ownership of projects.
- Experience contributing to and managing open-source projects.
- Familiarity with the Gradle Build Tool.
- Experience with the diverse set of technologies used by our users, including native languages and mobile development platforms.
- Team leadership skills.
- Consulting experience.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is essential to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.