Gradle Inc. is looking for a world-class consultant with Gradle and build automation experience and strong engineering background.
Gradle is the build tool of choice for millions of developers including state-of-the-art software engineering organizations like Netflix and LinkedIn, the official build tool for Android applications, and the most popular choice for new open-source JVM projects.
As a Gradle consultant you would be responsible for:
- Helping organizations to succeed with Gradle.
- Enabling teams to create ambitious build automation pipelines.
- Supporting large-scale migrations from legacy build tools to Gradle.
- Creating and delivering in-person and virtual training courses.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders including top tech companies in Silicon Valley.
- Work on a high growth product with millions of users and a clear vision for the future.
- Collaboration with highly accomplished engineers and the opportunity to learn from them regardless of your experience level.
- Experience delivering consulting services to either internal or external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Gradle and build automation domain.
- Passion for making other software engineers more effective.
- Strong customer and community focus.
- Experience with the diverse set of technologies used by our users, including JVM, web technologies, native languages and mobile development platforms.
- Experience with legacy build automation tools like Ant or Maven.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is essential to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.