At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. Our technology helps companies to develop their software significantly faster and more reliably. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, one of the Top 20 Most Popular Open Source Projects for IT used by millions of Android and Java developers.
Our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise, has set new standards in software development and is used at companies like LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP, and most valuable technology and Global 1000 companies from around the world. As such, Gradle is one of the fastest-growing start-up ventures based in Silicon Valley.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the cross-functional sales and marketing team that is working on our next generation CRM platform and marketing & sales strategic initiatives. The Sales Operation team is based in Berlin, Germany.
- We are building a foundation to scale; your passion for building things right the first time is a must!
- Create and implement a strategic vision for our Salesforce instance, including our instance of Pardot
- Own all aspects of Salesforce administration including flow, process builder, validation rules, formulas, object management, & permissions
- Implement and integrate external applications/plug-ins into our current environment. Our tech stack includes and is not limited to Pardot, Drift , Salesloft, and Clearbit
- Act as a business partner to Revenue Operations, Marketing and Sales, bringing valuable actionable insights and recommendations to your peers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Engineering and Management or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capabilities and features of Sales Cloud
- Experience in Java, Apex, triggers, workflows, lightning and visualforce
- Expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes, and mapping those recommended processes into features and
- workflows into Salesforce environment
- Ideally you hold one or more of certifications like Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Administrator 1 & 2
- Exceptional communication skills in English and German
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional, international teams within a collaborative environment
What we offer
- Collaborating closely and daily with remote colleagues distributed across the globe
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity for growth into roles in other departments and functions
- Remote from Berlin with the possibility to also use the Berlin office or
- Remote from Germany with possibility of regular face to face meetings
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
How to apply
The following is required with your application:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you would be a great addition to the team
- For candidates that are invited to interview for this role, the process includes an initial screening, interview with the Sales Operations Manager and panel interview with the hiring manager and CEO.
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world's leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
For information about our collection, use, and disclosure of applicants’ personal information as well as applicants’ rights over their personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.