This is an opportunistic job posting. Our SDR team is currently fully staffed, but if you would like to stay in touch about future opportunities, please submit your resume!
At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. Our technology helps companies to develop their software significantly faster and more reliably. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, one of the Top 20 Most Popular Open Source Projects for IT used by millions of Android and Java developers.
Our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise, has set new standards in software development and is used at companies like LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP, and most valuable technology and Global 1000 companies from around the world. As such, Gradle is one of the fastest-growing start-up ventures based in Silicon Valley.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Gradle you are at the frontlines, engaging with prospective customers and collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams to drive trial registrations and create opportunities.
- Effectively manage inbound leadflow, including trial requests, live chats and event leads
- Execute outbound workflows, focusing on target account lists, driving registrations for trials, event attendance and more
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations; documenting all interactions in Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Meet or exceed SDR trial registration targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive trial registrations and build pipeline
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Enthusiastic about the prospect of working cross-functionally with departments. You'll have exposure to each department which will help you determine your career path at Gradle
- Excellent communication skills, including phone skills, listening skills, and writing skills
- Self-driver with the desire to help Gradle grow; you’ll have the support and autonomy to create a scalable process for success
- Ability to learn and communicate the value of Gradle offerings
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn
- 2+ years work experience in a professional environment
What we offer
- Collaborating closely and daily with remote colleagues distributed across the globe
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity for growth into roles in other departments and functions
- Remote from North America or Ireland
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
How to apply
The following is required with your application:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you would be a great addition to the team
- For candidates that are invited to interview for this role, the process includes an initial screening, interview with the hiring manager, written assessment, and role-play.
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world's leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
For information about our collection, use, and disclosure of applicants’ personal information as well as applicants’ rights over their personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.