Gradle Inc. is the powerhouse behind the award-winning open source Gradle build tool and the commercial platform Gradle Enterprise.
About Gradle Build Tool
Gradle is the build tool of choice for millions of developers including state-of-the-art software engineering organizations like Netflix and LinkedIn, the official build tool for Android applications, and the most popular choice for new open-source JVM projects.
About Gradle Enterprise
Gradle Enterprise is a SaaS platform that derives deep insights from our customers' Gradle and Apache Maven™ build data and presents them in a thoughtfully crafted, feature-rich UI that lives on top of a carefully architected, scalable back-end.
About the Team
All of our products are crafted by exceptionally committed and skilled developers, product designers, and marketing experts. Everyone at Gradle cares deeply about our company, our products, our customers, and the build automation domain in general. Our team is globally distributed but interacts daily through various communication channels. We value interpersonal relationships and all of us meet in-person annually to connect as a group.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is essential to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to drive new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential customers through targeted email campaigns
- Present Gradle Enterprise value proposition to prospective customers
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales outreach techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations