At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. We are the company behind both the popular open source Gradle Build Tool and our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise.
Gradle Inc. is the engine behind the award winning open source build tool Gradle. While fundamentally a product company, we also provide support, consulting, implementation assistance, and custom extensions to organizations using Gradle, including some of the biggest names in the software industry.
Gradle employs exceptional software people around the world. Being a primarily distributed team requires that all members are self-managing, highly motivated, and seriously passionate about the domain of software delivery.
Gradle, Inc is searching for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships and closing Gradle Enterprise contracts with targeted strategic companies. Our ideal candidate will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and be able to identify, manage and close new Gradle Enterprise opportunities to contribute to our corporate sales objectives. Ultimately, you will be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
- Manage Gradle Enterprise sales engagements with strategic customer targets
- Achieve assigned strategic account sales objectives
- Establish strong, long-term customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Communicate with strategic customers on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet our customer requirements
- Act as the liaison and customer advocate between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and engage new potential strategic customers to sell them Gradle Enterprise licenses
- Manage your personal sales performance metrics
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Account Manager successfully selling enterprise software
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to think creatively during a complex enterprise sales engagement
- Availability to travel as needed
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Seattle or San Francisco Bay Area