Gradle Inc. is looking for Onboarding Engineers with Gradle and build automation experience and strong engineering background to spread the word and help educate our large open source community on the value proposition of our commercial offering – Gradle Enterprise.
Gradle Build Tool is the choice for millions of developers including state-of-the-art software engineering organizations like Netflix and LinkedIn, the official build tool for Android applications, and the most popular choice for new open-source JVM projects.
Gradle Enterprise provides teams the tools they need to reduce build times, increase build reliability, and enhance team collaboration.
Job Description :
The Solutions Onboarding Engineer works closely with our Marketing and Sales Development teams to build highly automated and interactive learning paths to educate our large open source community on our commercial offerings. You will interact with prospects in many ways – through online collaboration, conducting web-based demos, answering technical questions, and following and improving our technical sales process continuously.
You will be the primary technical resource for our Inside Sales Representatives, Sales Development Representatives, and Digital Marketing team.
- Help customers to optimize their Gradle builds with the help of our commercial product for example by improving cache efficiency and improving bottlenecks in configuration time and incremental builds and reflect those improvements in Gradle’s proven ROI model to show the monetary impact.
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with clients as well as Gradle field teams (e.g., Account Executives, Customer Success Manager).
- Successfully drive early stage prospects to converted opportunities leveraging content, written solutions, and your knowledge of Gradle’s open source and commercial offerings.
- Matching stated customer pain points to Gradle’s proven ROI model to discover and expand the awareness of how our commercial offerings will offer an outstanding value for our customers.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Prior experience as a first line technical resource for a large-scale SaaS technical service, aimed at software development or DevOps professionals.
- Knowledge of Gradle and build automation domain.
- Passion for making other software engineers more effective.
- Strong customer and community focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Creative Problem solver.
- Strong account management and organizational skills.
- Ability to document and maintain a high volume of leads with follow up.
- Experience with programming, software development cycle, processes, and tools, especially Web applications, Android, and Java server-based applications.
- Experience with other build tools such as make*, Ant, Maven, Bazel, Buck.