Gradient's mission is to cool the world by transforming every home to be more comfortable and healthy for the people who inhabit it — without compromising the environment. Today, heating and cooling equipment emit more greenhouse gas emissions than the entire transportation sector, and expansion in cooling is projected to double these emissions in the next 30 years. However, comfortable buildings are critical for health and productivity, especially among communities that are vulnerable to the effects of climate change. Gradient's vision is a future where everyone has access to comfortable buildings that are fully decarbonized. Our launch product is a direct-to-consumer high-efficiency and low-carbon heat pump.
We're looking for a recruitment expert in the Technology field who has the in-depth knowledge and network they can rely on to build incredible teams. You will work on challenging roles across groups that include Hardware, Software Engineers, DevOps, QA, and Technical Leadership.
As a member of the Talent Team, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to Gradient. You will partner with Hiring Leaders to develop, communicate, and execute a recruiting plan unique to each position if you possess the unique ability to identify top-level talent through various sourcing/recruiting techniques. We should talk!
Day-to-day activities include strategic recruitment plan development, project management, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve seamless candidate and hire team experiences.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are an avid listener and possess strong assessment skills: You can listen to verbal and non-verbal cues to assess fit correctly. You can read between the lines and report back to hiring teams.
- You empathize with both candidates and hiring teams: You are curious and compassionate. You can put yourself in others' shoes and see things from their perspective.
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: You are satisfied with ever-changing requirements and react quickly and nimbly to new information. You are always thinking in "if/then" scenarios to stay 20 steps ahead.
- You have strong project management skills: You have excellent attention to detail and can effectively manage multiple stakeholders and positions simultaneously.
- You are a highly effective communicator: You're persuasive when speaking with candidates and hiring teams. You are comfortable squaring off with people at any level. At Gradient, you will interact with nearly every person who walks in the door.
- You are innovative: You constantly think outside the box to develop new ideas and strategies to attract top talent.
- You are collaborative and can work independently: You are as comfortable working with a team independently. You can work with others to set goals and by yourself to come up with clear action plans - no sweat. At Gradient, you will work closely with every department to drive projects forward.
- Consult with and support our engineering hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs; build a hiring strategy.
- Source, select, sell and close exceptional technical talent.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to improve their interviewing capability continually.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
- 3+ years of experience with full-lifecycle technical recruiting in-house and with an agency focused on Infrastructure/Cloud/Distributed Systems Engineering hiring.
- Command of leveraging social media and other online and innovative methods to build the company's talent brand and passive interest candidates.
- A strong track record of closing
- A good network across the tech community.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of Gradient's recruiting process
- Greenhouse ATS
- Beginning to end Program Management experience
- Scaling a fast-growing Engineering team
- Have working experience with creating long term strategies to engage with diverse talent communities in the region
- Medical/vision/dental/life/disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO within reason
- Relocation pack ( out of state applicants only )
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves.
Gradient Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws law.