Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales, marketing, application engineering teams and external partners to identify customer and market requirement for battery energy storage product deployment in the North American market.
- Independently research, model, and present use cases for lithium battery storage products and identify key focus areas for product deployment.
- Model energy storage product performance, degradation, and interaction with other BOS components, including developing test protocols, procure and set up equipment, conduct testing.
- Manage SharePoint-based document library, including updating material based on latest product technical documentation, revision control, and managing data access between internal/external teams and specific customers.
- Research, summarize, and present energy storage-related government policies, industry standards, and AHJ requirements pertaining to lithium battery products.
- Generate targeted technical documents to clarify product alignment with applicable standards to audience of varying technical competence.
- Review and update technical material to ensure accuracy between design and final product, troubleshooting for translation, conversion, and other errors.
- Review existing written and digital product contents to facilitate adoption and operation, modifying and developing original contents, including but not limited to installation and operation manuals, training presentations, installation videos.
- Develop product technical materials and conduct training for sales/technical staff, and external vendors, both in-person and on virtual platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science, or 2+ years of energy industry-related work experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Visio), Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Exemplary communication skills. Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English, with proficiency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation in both.
- Experience creating technical documentation audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, strong personal organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency CAD software such as AutoCAD, Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Sketchup
- Experience managing document libraries on Microsoft SharePoint
- Mechanical, hardware, or manufacturing experience
- OSHA 30 general industry, electrical installation, and NABCEP certifications
- Photography, videography, drone piloting (FAA license a major plus)
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.