Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
The Senior Battery CAE Engineer (Structure) - is responsible to do Mechanical strength, structural mode, fatigue, interference fit and other simulation analysis, complete the simulation analysis report related to new energy vehicle high voltage battery, and or combined vehicle body structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical strength, structural mode, fatigue, interference fit and other simulation analysis related to battery and or its combined vehicle body structure,
- Complete the fine simulation analysis report to support project gateway deliverable
- Perform co-relation check or model calibration to refine the CAE model accuracy through CAE result and physical test comparison.
- Provide technical recommendation and guide structure design engineer to optimize existing design
- Participate in FMEA analysis, test specification creation, and documentation CAE tips
- Effective communication and close work with structure design team, cert test team
- Address questions of CAE analysis report
- Support key structure material optimization and material weight lighting activities
- Perform other tasks cascaded by supervisors and or above level;
- Bachelor degree or above, mechanical, fluid mechanical and engineering, thermal,etc
- Good AutoCAD knowledge of product design software is a plus
- Strong hands on engineering experience on high voltage battery system design, mechanical structure design, thermal management system design, CAD/CAE simulation is a plus
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Hypermesh/CFD/ FEA tools is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience on product desgin or CAE analysis in automotive industry, or related fields
- Good oral, written and presentation English communication skill;
- Good engineering mindset. Familiar with G8D, FMEA, MSA is a plus .
- Good project management skill
- Good teamwork;
- Fully understand and abide the contents of Code of Conduct distributed by Gotion
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.