Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall scheme and design docking of the overseas production line project of Gotion High-tech, and propose professional optimization scheme
- Responsible for the control and promotion of the overall project schedule target, timely feedback, and correction of the deviation from the plan in conjunction with the site
- To carry out effective control of construction quality on site and undertake the implementation of the overall project quality objectives
- Responsible for the development of the overall project safety management plan and objectives, and supervise the implementation of the implementation
- Responsible for the technical and programmatic difficulties that arise (may arise) in the construction of the project, to have the ability to anticipate and organize and coordinate with relevant professions and relevant departments to solve in a timely manner
- Responsible for the professional control of the construction process, supervision and management of engineering construction and on-site coordination work
- Assist in bidding and procurement, contract signing and use of funds for engineering projects
- Coordinate with all parties, dovetail with government departments for various acceptance procedures and inspections
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating the acceptance of projects to ensure that they pass all acceptance are successfully delivered
- Complete other work assigned by the company leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in science engineering required, advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years in New Product Introduction/Project Management
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferred
- Experience in Powertrain (electric motor/battery) product design, or new materials R&D is advantage
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated, and highly organized
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple functions within product design and manufacturing
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $100,000 and $140,000. . Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.