Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
- Achieve the annual sales target
- Track and develop passenger car projects, understand product needs, coordinate internal resources of the company, and promote project targeting.
- Build OEM Portoflio selling Gotion Battery Cells.
- Lead the business negotiation with customers, and support the whole life cycle process of the project from early docking to fixed point and subsequent product delivery.
- Comprehensively grasp the company's product line, understand the peer competition situation and effective consumption demand, and provide market feedback basis for the company's product market positioning.
- Lead the quotation of each stage of the project in combination with the competitor's quotation, the development of the industry's raw material cost and the company's pricing strategy.
- Participate in new energy industry related exhibitions and obtain the latest development information in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, marketing, mechanical, electrical, economic management and other related majors are preferred
- Have overseas market sales experience, more than 2 years of experience in vehicle, parts, international market development or battery industry sales, and relevant customer resources of vehicle manufacturers are preferred
- Must be able to adapt to domestic and foreign business trips or short-term concurrent residence, and have strong overseas market development ability
- It has strong compression resistance and strain capacity; Clear logic, certain negotiation skills and driving force; Be good at handling internal and external relations, understand basic business etiquette, and be able to independently receive customer visits
- Language requirements: English written and spoken communication ability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $___150,000___and $___200,000___. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.