Project Management Engineer
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new project procurement-related project management work, in accordance with the project master plan to promote the completion of the procurement of various nodes tasks and deliverables, on behalf of procurement to participate in the regular meetings, special meetings, to convey the latest progress and requirements of the project; feedback on the progress of the work of the Procurement Department, reporting on the project process related to the risk item issues.
- Organize fixed-point meetings to track and coordinate the fixed-point pricing of new development parts procurement to ensure that the project requirements and target costs are met.
- Assist the procurement manager in project management, tracking and managing the work progress of procurement engineers and the progress of procurement projects, coordinating and handling issues in the procurement process.
- Responsible for the construction of the procurement process system, participate in the review meeting of procurement-related processes, improve the efficiency and the company's procurement management level.
- Bachelor degree or above, automotive engineering, mechanical, electronic, chemical and related majors.
- Understanding the structure and manufacturing process of power battery, mastering the procurement process of power battery related materials, familiar with the process of R&D new product development project management is preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience, proficient in the use of OFFICE and other office software.
- Good written presentation skills, language skills, organizational and coordination skills, and communication skills.
- Strong listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
- Automotive or traction battery company project management background.
- Traction battery company working experience is a strong plus, i.e. CATL, LG Energy, SDI, SK On, BYD, Farasis, SVOLT, Sunwoda, AESC, and etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $70,000 and $130,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.