Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for accounting issues
- Responsible for AP/AR and proper purchase procedures
- Follow the company’s established accounting processes
- Improve, develop, and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures
- Analyze information and data by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information
- Respond to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Protect the Company's value by keeping information confidential
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing
- Update job knowledge and related skills proactively
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Accomplish other accounting and organization missions assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Must have ability to work independently, be organized and accurate
- Must possess a positive attitude and ability to adapt to changes in workload and job requirements
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills needed to develop collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $__60,000___and $__90,000____. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.