- Responsible for the recruitment of personnel and team members of the U.S. plant, planning the overall organizational structure of the plant
- Accountable for the performance appraisal of U.S. factory personnel, including establishing appraisal system, establishing job responsibilities, organizing appraisal work, etc.
- Ensure signing of local staff contracts, wages, tax payments and other personnel work
- Training and development of local staff, including professional skills training, cultural training, and career development promotion in various functions
- Responsible for the comprehensive administrative affairs such as visa application, work permit application and rental of expatriate exchange personnel
- Implement the manpower-related systems and management practices at Guoxuan International Headquarters and report regularly to the headquarters workforce
- Coordinate state and local training and recruitment activities to provide departmental managers qualified applicants
- Create and execute training curriculums with state and local authorities.
- 7 plus years of human resources-related work experience and familiar with the human resources department operating systems
- Industrial or new energy industry-related experience, can quickly recruit the company's required talent
- Excellent communication skills,
- English can be used as a working language
- Undergraduate and above education, with study abroad background or overseas work experience is preferred
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.