- Quality management experience, including project quality, development quality, supplier quality, process quality, customer quality and project management.
- Responsible for international projects and overseas factories quality system, quality strategy, quality culture, quality team planning, construction, and landing
- Develop quality control workflows, operating practices, develop phased quality objectives and quality work plans, organize, implement, control, and supervise all quality activities, and be responsible for the results.
- Responsible for guiding the daily work of the quality department, and training and assessment of subordinates, regular training of all subordinates in quality management awareness and quality management capabilities
- Respond to a variety of external audit for customers, third parties, etc., coordinate and communicate with relevant departments inside and outside
- Actively organize quality management, supervise, and guide quality work, and establish quality supervision and feedback mechanism.
- Responsible for handling internal and external quality complaints, investigating and analyzing major quality incidents, and leading relevant departments to discuss and develop improvement measures
- Definition and implementation of all requirements for quality lab to support production, engineering testing and customer return analysis of components or assemblies
- Define system and process for part homologation with corporate headquarters and drive supplier homologation for supplied components
- With more than 10 years of relevant work experience, familiar with the quality management system, familiar with ISO9000, ISO14001, ISO26262, IATF16949, VDA and other international system theory and practice
- Software development quality certification experience, with CMMI / ASPICE and other software development tools.
- Fluent in APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP five tools, skilled in the use of a variety of tools and methods for quality improvement activities, such as 8D, Lean Six Sigma, Red X, QFD, QCC etc.
- Strong organizational management skills, clear sense of responsibility, strong resistance to pressure, adhere to the principle, with systematic thinking ability and strong overall, organizational, coordination and control capabilities
- Knowledge with the relevant laws and regulations of quality and safety management,
- Familiar with the quality control of research and development, production, and after-sales links
- Acquainted with the research and development and manufacturing links of lithium-electric industry chain
- Identify major quality problems and risks in research and development and manufacturing and warn
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.