- Responsible for the overall operation of the plant, familiar with battery plant management, production line construction and production management experience.
- Familiar with procurement execution, on-site quality management, equipment maintenance, equipment pass-through rate improvement, OEE improvement, quality control
- Experienced with the battery safety production norms, logistics storage norms, familiar with the battery industry supply chain
- Proficient with plant operating IT systems
- 15 years of experience in industrial plants or new energy industries and a minimum of 5 years management experience
- Good management experience in manufacturing plants with at least 2,000 employees
- With a global pattern and global management vision, fluent in English, knowledge about Chinese business operation is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, automotive, industrial, or business-related majors
- English can be used as a working language, while familiarity with the new energy industry is preferred
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.