Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Gotion is a fast growing energy solutions company that aims to innovate and create the next generation of battery technology.
- Formulate Polarion data model based on business requirements
- Install and manage the external plug-ins or extensions
- Configure project templates, develop new import/export templates
- Perform scripting and codeless customization of Polarion tool according to engineering needs
- Analyze, develop, and implement ALM strategy to aid in improved product development processes.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Polarion ALM development
- Experience partnering with stakeholders to gather requirements and trace them in a hierarchy structure
- Strong experience in Polarion ALM configuration, customization, and administration
- Familiar with Atlassian JIRA
- Familiar with scripting language programming like Python, or Groovy
- Bachelor's Degree
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.