Job Title: Project Engineer
Work Location: Fremont, California, USA
- Responsible for project planning, implementing and management to meet delivery and budget requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and outside third parties/vendors/OEMs for the flawless execution of projects.
- Plan to designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire progress.
- Track project performance using performance KPIs, metrics, tools and techniques
- Submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards
- Manage the relationship with the client and all internal parties
- BS+ in Engineering or similar technical degree required
- 3+ years of experience managing large cross-functional projects in the automotive industry (OEM or Tier 1 supplier preferred)
- Experience with EV battery system, BMS, or automotive electronics is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide professional presentations to senior level managers and executive leadership
- Ability to work within a complex, fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally