Position: Regional IT Manager
Location: Göttingen, Germany
- Ensure the smooth running of the IT operations, including user support, IT production systems, domain services, communications, and connectivity.
- Monitor upgrades of hardware and software systems and implementing backup procedures.
- Plan and execute projects and system implementations in an organized and effective manner.
- Manage new office build outs, office moves, network, and application systems setup.
- Preserve assets, monitoring information security and auditing systems.
- Plan and develop IT budgets, obtaining competitive prices, and managing vendors.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of IT infrastructure and organizing skills trainings.
- Observe and comply with laws and regulations to ensure IT activities meet the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or relevant.
- Preferably 5 years solid work experience in IT network and application field.
- Experience of MS office365, MS SharePoint, WAN and LAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows server, Active Directory, Oracle JDE, MES, Zabbix.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute manufacturing IT systems effectively.
- Bilingual: Germany and Mandarin, both speaking and writing.
- Ability and willingness to travel in the EU region.
- Professional certification in systems engineering and systems administration.