Job Title: Project Manager /Project Engineer
Work Location: Fremont, California
- Responsible for project planning, implementing and management to meet delivery and budget requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and outside third parties/vendors/OEMs for the flawless execution of projects.
- Plan to designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire progress.
- Track project performance using performance KPIs, metrics, tools and techniques
- Submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards
- Manage the relationship with the client and all internal parties
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience managing large cross-functional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide professional presentations to senior level managers and executive leadership
- Ability to work within a complex, fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to travel internationally