The embedded software engineering intern will be responsible for supporting the development, verification, and validation of automotive grade embedded software. He / she will be responsible for helping in analyzing software requirements and implementing the solutions to fulfill these requirements. The ideal candidate will have strong C experience and familiar with working on real time embedded systems.
- Analyze, decompose, implement, and test requirements in an automotive grade embedded environment
- Learn to create and configure AUTOSAR modules which fit into a standard, modular framework
- Investigate and debug embedded software issues including board bring up, timing, resource allocation, etc.
- Support the design and development of tools for automatic code generation and system verification
- Review and identify issues in software architecture and develop plans to improve it
- Design, implement, and maintain the requirements to facilitate functionally safe software
- Pursuing MS, or Ph.D. in EE, CE, CS or a related field
- Prior experience with Automotive embedded Systems is a plus
- Knowledge of real-time embedded systems and firmware development in C/C++
- Knowledgeable on microcontroller architecture and firmware development for microcontrollers (DMA, Interrupts, Bootstrap Code, etc.)
- Knowledge of Automotive industry experience with familiarity of common automotive tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer, INCA, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and experience with RTE, MCAL, and BSW stacks is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python