We are looking for a qualified HRM as business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. The HRBP will take a leading role in implementing the strategic development of the human resources department and establishing its activities. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the HR processes and procedures and be a business partner for Management in regards to all HR related matters.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Recruit, train and develop highly productive candidates motivated to achieve business objectives. Manage third party staffing partners.
- Develop, implement, and provide HR policy guidance.
- Provide guidance and direction in the area of labor relations, review and resolve issues.
- Support on HR budget, performance management, succession planning and other programs.
- Prepares and processes payroll and payroll-related records.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of human resources programs, HRIS systems, and studies.
- Ensuring compliance with all labor laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Extensive knowledge of local employment laws, rules, and/or regulations affecting human resources administration; ability to develop a broad knowledge of those of the Company.
- Experience with managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects within a global, cross culture, and evolving organization.
- A solution-oriented approach and a strong understanding of how to enable an organization to succeed through attracting, training, developing and retaining talent.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, Internet navigation, HRIS systems.
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience in automotive industry