Roles and Responsibilities 岗位职责：
- Lead a team of battery module design release engineers to properly design and integrate the battery modules for electric vehicle application.
- Develop engineering designs and generate technical solutions for current and new programs
- Integrate component designs into the cell module assembly, and integrate that into the battery pack.
- Plan and direct component suppliers as required
- Utilize 3D modeling software skills to design, check designs, check design integration, and run basic analysis as required
- Support preproduction and production build events as necessary to address and resolve integration issues
- Support Design Failure Mode and Effect Analyses (DFMEAs)
- At least B. S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ Years experience with parts design and release for electric vehicle or energy storage application
- Experience with design and integration of structural components
- Understanding of engineering theory and principles of automotive energy storage systems
- Interpersonal styles and communication skills to work effectively with local and international team members
- Technical writing ability to create written engineering evaluation reports
- Ability to read, interpret and generate engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience with 3D modeling software, such as solidworks, NX, Catia.
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.