The embedded software engineer will be responsible for the development, verification, and validation of automotive grade embedded software. He / she will be responsible for analyzing software requirements and implementing the solutions to fulfill these requirements. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of AUTOSAR and is extremely familiar with working on real time embedded systems for automotive grade products.
• Analyze, decompose, implement, and test requirements in an automotive grade embedded environment
• Create and configure AUTOSAR modules which fit into a standard, modular framework
• Investigate and debug embedded software issues including board bring up, timing, resource allocation, etc.
• Support the design and development of tools for automatic code generation and system verification
• Review and identify issues in software architecture and develop plans to improve it
• Design, implement, and maintain the requirements to facilitate functionally safe software
• BS, MS, or Ph.D. in EE, CE, CS or a related field
• Working knowledge of real-time embedded systems and firmware development in C/C++
• Highly knowledgeable on microcontroller architecture and firmware development for microcontrollers (DMA, Interrupts, Bootstrap Code, etc.)
• Automotive industry experience with familiarity of common automotive tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer, INCA, etc.)
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR and experience with RTE, MCAL, and BSW stacks
• Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python