- Lead software development and maintenance activities for new & existing embedded platforms.
- Lead board-bringup and be responsible for (AUTOSAR based) BSW stack on new automotive ECU.
- Analyze, decompose, implement, and test requirements in an automotive grade embedded environment
- Create and configure AUTOSAR modules which fit into a standard, modular framework
- Investigate and debug embedded software issues including board bring up, timing, resource allocation, etc.
- Support the design and development of tools for automatic code generation and verification /validation.
- Review electrical schematics and resolve issues with software architecture and develop plans to improve it
- Design, implement, and maintain the requirements to facilitate functionally safe & secure software
- Convert business requirements into technical requirements and facilitate cross-functional product development.
- 5+ Years of experience with Embedded software development using C (Embedded C).
- 3+ Years of experience with one or more automotive protocols like CAN / LIN (and related tools).
- 3+ Years of Experience with RTOS (OSEK-VDX) and multi-thread /multicore systems.
- Bachelors / Masters – Engineering degree in Electrical / Computer /Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Experience with software design/development using AUTOSAR especially BSW/RTE code-gen & integration.
- Experience with one or more protocols – Diagnostics (UDS/ ISO-14229) / I2C / SPI / UART / Ethernet.
- Hands on experience with Oscilloscopes, multimeters, debuggers, and other standard embedded tools.
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics.
- Ability to convert business needs to technical requirements that conform to automotive standards for functionality, quality, safety and security.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional Automotive product development team.
- Chinese speaking strongly preferred
- Experience with software development for Automotive ECUs.
- Experience with automotive boot loaders / automotive diagnostics i.e., UDS would be preferable.
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink (auto-code gen tools) / C++ / Python scripting language.
- Experience in C# for software tools development.
- Experience with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
- Experience with Automotive software development processes like RFI/RFQ, Failure analysis, Customer engineering and Requirement engineering.
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.