GoSite is an all-in-one SaaS platform created for home service based industries. We believe that service based companies deserve an easy platform to run their daily business without the hassle of having to learn outdated and complicated technology. Our products enable the business owner and their customers to have a seamless experience when choosing to work with a local business. Our cloud-based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is in search of a full-time Junior Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting and closing service based verticals provided by GoSite. The Junior Account Executive will generate and set qualified meetings through various avenues of prospecting, with a concentration on phone calls, SMS, and emailing. This role will be tasked with reaching decision makers of the business and conducting high level conversations with business owners to qualify the opportunity and schedule a product demonstration. This will be a hybrid position being a portion of outbound leads with a portion of inbound leads over time. You will be responsible for multiple KPIs such as outbound phone calls, demos set, demos completed, and new logos sold. This individual must be driven and have excellent communication skills to be successful.
Candidates in CST or EST timezones preferred.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities while maintaining a pipeline of sales prospects in Hubspot
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
- Deliver compelling sales presentations with confidence
- Maintain productive client communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate qualified SMB opportunities
- Grow, manage and nurture top of the funnel pipeline via targeted outreach
- Engage decision makers in high-level business discussions
- Schedule pre-qualified discussions with decision makers around the business needs that are in line with GoSite’s software product suite
- Deliver proper follow up and note taking on all key KPIs
- Properly manage multiple contacts, follow ups, and tasks each day
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum of 1 year of selling experience
- Prior cold calling experience with proven success record
- Prior experience delivering product demonstrations to new leads preferred
- Ability to work in a results oriented and competitive environment
- Highly professional and polished written and verbal skills
- Willing to learn and develop new sales methodology and sales strategies
- Transactional sales experience is a bonus
The most successful candidates will be:
- Highly self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-confident and resilient
- Goal focused
- Receptive to feedback and implements changes immediately with a positive attitude
- Motivated by a startup environment
- Located in the CST or EST time zones
Compensation, based on experience: $58,000-$62,000 base salary, $80k OTE + Equity
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- Generous personal time / vacation time + sick time + paid holidays + paid day off for your birthday!
- Monthly Stipends for Wellness spends and Wifi/phone
- 401k plan
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.