GoSite is a software company that builds modern online products for businesses and the professionals that service them. Our cloud based product suite features web tools to power businesses online, including critical web management and data driven technology.
GoSite is proud to be a two time nominee to the San Diego Business Journal List of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and to have achieved the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company list in the United States list in both 2017 and 2018.
GoSite is seeking an entry level, part time Implementation Assistant to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will be very organized, logical, and customer service oriented. The Implementation Intern will partner with our Implementation Team on new customer account implementation projects. You will be responsible for reviewing and auditing new customer information provided by a sales representative before it is passed on to our Implementation Specialists. You will act as a liaison between our sales team that has acquired the new customer and guide the project through the initial set up, implementation and kick off. The goal of this position is to usher in new and returning customers, creating an air of excitement and set a positive tone for our customers first 30 days of using the software.
- Ensure compliant / detailed notes and documentation are provided to the Implementation Specialists
- Communicating and gathering initial information from the customer
- Maintaining all information in the CRM related to the customer’s account
- Scheduling and participating in kick off calls with the customer to review the account setup and confirm information on the account to be sure everything is correct moving forward
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and logical, with advanced multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with focus on deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and self managed environment
- Team player
- Flexible and willing to work within a rapidly changing and evolving start-up
- Candidates must be able to dedicate 20 -25 hours a week to this position, Monday through Friday. We are flexible to your schedule, as long as you can work within 7am-4pm office hours.
What we offer:
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated learning opportunities, and both career & personal growth
- Competitive Base Salary + Commissions/ Bonuses
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave / Generous PTO / Paid Holidays / Paid Birthday Off
- Fluffy puppies in the office everyday!
- Company Sponsored Social Events & In Office Catered Meals
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.