Are you a student interested in start-ups, software, and technology? Do you have a desire to create a career with unlimited earning potential with top technology companies in the world? If these questions resonate with you, GoSite has an internship opportunity for you!
Who is GoSite? We are one of the leading SaaS (software as a service) start-ups in San Diego, California. Our software helps small to medium sized businesses with a front to end solution for their online presence and connecting with customers, anywhere, anytime.
Our Sales Development Representatives are a close knit team, constantly encouraging one another to push it to the next level. Our sales management team provides mentorship, training, and guidance on how to be the best you can be.
Join a fastest growing private company in San Diego (Awarded by San Diego Business Journal, 2017 & 2018) and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States (Awarded by Inc. 5000, 2017 & 2018).
A day in the life of a GoSite SDR includes:
- Make outreach calls to businesses to introduce GoSite and explore how our software can help their business thrive!
- Transfer live calls OR scheduling appointments for Account Executives to conduct web demo's for businesses to learn more about the software
- Learn about general business acumen, SaaS technology, sales psychology, and much more!
- High energy
- Outgoing personality and easy to have conversations with
- Assertive personality, persistent, and a great listener
- Very confident communication skills
- Comfortable making cold calls
This role has potential to go full time should the internship be successful!
What we offer:
- Flexible, part time schedule
- Casual, laid back start up environment
- Dogs in the office every day!
- Company sponsored outings and events
- Free snacks and beverages
- A start-up culture that offers an open door policy, learning opportunities, and both career and personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.