GoSite is a software company that builds modern online products for businesses and the professionals that service them. Our cloud based product suite features web tools to power businesses online, including critical web management and data driven technology.
GoSite is proud to be a two time nominee to the San Diego Business Journal List of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and to have achieved the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company list in the United States list in both 2017 and 2018.
We are hiring a part time content writer and coordinator to join our rapidly expanding team! This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of customized written content for new customers who are in need of new content for a recently purchased GoSite website. The content projects will vary in length and subject and span a wide variety of industries. The content writer will then be responsible for implementing the content directly onto a site and working with the ©Sites design team members to ensure its accuracy and design interaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superior written communication skills with the ability to create a variety of brand voices
- High attention to detail, grammar & punctuation integrity and sentence structure
- Ability to maintain focus and produce content in a high volume environment
- Experience working within and executing successfully on deadlines
- A genuine passion for writing and using skills to help businesses succeed
- High level work ethic and ability to work both independently and in a team based environment
- Must be able to commit to 20-25 hours/week between 7am - 4pm, Monday through Friday
What we offer:
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated learning opportunities, and both career & personal growth
- Competitive Base Salary + Commissions/ Bonuses
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave / Generous PTO / Paid Holidays / Paid Birthday Off
- Fluffy puppies in the office everyday!
- Company Sponsored Social Events & In Office Catered Meals
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.