GoSite is a software company that builds modern online products for businesses and the professionals that service them. Our cloud based product suite features web tools to power businesses online, including critical web management and data driven technology.
GoSite is proud to be a two time nominee to the San Diego Business Journal List of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and to have achieved the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company list in the United States list in both 2017 and 2018.
GoSite is hiring a part time Customer Success Assistant to join our team! This position provides a unique opportunity to be trained and mentored by our Customer Success team. Customer Success is focused on the proactive efforts to fully educate and empower our customers to use the GoSite software tools to its full potential for their business. This role will be taught how to effectively communicate with customers regarding inquiries, questions, and troubleshooting needs through a variety of channels to include phone, chat, and email. The Customer Success Assistant will work in support of the department to ensure efficiency of ticket completion and provide assistance in ad hoc projects and department needs.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Self motivated, driven, and hungry for success
- Must be able to commit to 20 hours/week between 7am - 4pm, Monday through Friday
What we offer:
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated learning opportunities, and both career & personal growth
- Competitive Base Salary + Commissions/ Bonuses
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave / Generous PTO / Paid Holidays / Paid Birthday Off
- Fluffy puppies in the office everyday!
- Company Sponsored Social Events & In Office Catered Meals
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.