Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
We are currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager, Account Based Marketing (ABM) to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the CMO, this person will to lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy to target and acquire global enterprise accounts. Partnering closely with the SDR and sales teams, you will make recommendations the match the right creative and offer to buyer personas within targeted accounts using an integrated channel strategy.
This role requires a unique combination of creative, MarTech, and analytical chops. You will stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by researching the latest trends, gathering new ideas from industry leaders and competitors, and continuously optimizing managed campaigns to ensure Gooten is capturing market share.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Leverage insights garnered from close collaboration with Sales and CRM to construct the digital buyer’s journey and create the personalization strategy for campaigns and messaging
• Align with marketing, sales, and product to ensure demand generation campaigns reflect current business priorities, messaging strategies, and goals
• Recommend the appropriate account targets, messaging, value propositions, creatives, content, and collateral to increase penetration with target accounts and generate pipeline / opportunities for sales
• Develop, execute, and optimize compelling, high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across digital channels (website, email, social media, search, channel, etc.)
• Translate data, customer insights, and campaign performance into recommendations that continuously improve program performance through rigorous testing
• Help deliver insightful reporting and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue, define and track key metrics to optimize marketing campaigns, help with dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analysis as needed.
You should have:
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation experience; preferably in the enterprise software industry successfully generating tens of millions in pipeline
- 4+ years Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies, tactics, and technologies.
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Deep experience with top MarTech platforms and/or tools and how to best leverage to better reach targeted enterprise accounts and buyers
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail
- Prefer experience working with sales organizations; demonstrated ability to align sales and marketing on common goals, objectives and actions.
- Design campaigns to support a global portfolio of products and services targeted at different cohorts and segments
The really important stuff:
- Be part of the village: We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America and we are energized by the diversity of thought our team brings to the table.
- Care for your family: We carry a comprehensive parental leave for new parents in our different geographies
- Life in balance: We're passionate about our work, yet we are believers in taking time to relax and recharge. We offer 30 days of paid time off (this includes holidays), so you're able to schedule breaks according to your beliefs and values!
- Continue learning: We offer financial assistance for continuous development related to your current or future role in the company and are invested in helping you as a person and professional.
- Take ownership: Every teammate who joins Gooten receives meaningful equity in the company. Our people are directly responsible for our success and we want our entire team to benefit from what we are achieving together.
At Gooten, we celebrate and support the differences that allow our team to empower our eCommerce partners to grow their businesses and democratize access to high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applicants and teammates regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.