Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
At Gooten, we are breaking down silos between marketing, sales, and customer success to deliver a more seamless experience for the e-commerce businesses on our platform. As the software that enables on-demand e-commerce for thousands of sites worldwide, our revenue model is simple - we thrive when our partners make sales fulfilled through our POD platform and manufacturing network.
We are currently looking for a REMOTE Partner Support Agent to join our quickly growing team. As the public face of Gooten, our agents are responsible for building and maintaining trust with our partners and manufacturers by providing thorough replies in a timely manner, keeping up to date on our product offerings and new tech integrations, ensuring our manufacturers meet their commitments, and treating each partner with exceptional care and empathy.
Our team is known for its can-do attitude and innate curiosity. Gooten’s Agents are organized, tech-savvy, empathetic, knowledgeable, and driven to succeed. Sound like you?
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Lead with empathy and be a representative voice for Gooten partners
- Resolve product or service-related ticket inquiries by getting to the root cause of the issue, identifying the best solution, educating our users, and providing continuous, actionable feedback to other Gooten teams
- Troubleshoot website and technology issues on behalf of our users and internal teams
- Provide accurate, complete, and empathetic email responses about the products and services Gooten offers
- Continuously improve our partner experience through partner feedback
- Maintain high levels of partner engagement and satisfaction with a focus on partner loyalty
- Adhere to partner satisfaction, response times, and service quality metrics for the Americas team
You should have:
- Advanced written and oral English skills (level C1)
- Reliable internet connection
- 1+ years previous experience in a partner service/support role is preferred, but not required
- Ability to prioritize workload to ensure SLA goals are met consistently
- Ability to take ownership of challenging scenarios and find unique solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to make complicated things seem easy
- Effective organizational, decision-making, problem-solving, and soft skills including People skills - you’re able to build relationships and gain trust by being not only a great listener, but also a great communicator
- Ability to work remotely across teams (Marketing, Tech, Partnership Development, Product, Design, Operations) and participate in group brainstorming
- A performance driven mindset, motivated by results and growth
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires availability to work 8-hour weekend shifts (Saturday and Sunday shifts are rotative, whichever 2 workdays can be your days off instead) and availability to work rotating 1-week shifts (8 am - 4 pm, 12 am -8 pm).
The really important stuff:
- Be part of the village: We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America and we are energized by the diversity of thought our team brings to the table.
- Care for your family: We carry a comprehensive parental leave for new parents in our different geographies
- Life in balance: We're passionate about our work, yet we are believers in taking time to relax and recharge. We offer 30 days of paid time off (this includes holidays), so you're able to schedule breaks according to your beliefs and values!
- Continue learning: We offer financial assistance for continuous development related to your current or future role in the company and are invested in helping you as a person and professional.
- Take ownership: Every teammate who joins Gooten receives meaningful equity in the company. Our people are directly responsible for our success and we want our entire team to benefit from what we are achieving together.