Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
At Gooten, we are breaking down silos between marketing, sales, and customer success to deliver a more seamless experience for the e-commerce businesses on our platform. As the software that enables on-demand and just-in-time e-commerce for thousands of sites across the world, our revenue model is simple - we thrive when our partners make sales fulfilled through our POD platform and manufacturing network.
Gooten’s Partner Support Team Lead is responsible for building and maintaining a high-performing team of 4-6 Support Agents. Each Team Lead provides coaching, experienced support, guidance, and leadership within an assigned pod of agents through shift ownership and KPIs. By treating each partner with an exceptional level of empathy and care, they serve as role models to the team.
Our Partner Support Team Leads are passionate about building a great team through empowerment and individual accountability. They embody Gooten’s core values and work to put the business’ and our partners’ needs foremost in any discussion.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Resolve product or service-related email questions by getting to the root cause of the issue, identifying the best solution, educating our users, and then providing continuous, actionable feedback to other Gooten teams
- Troubleshoot website and technology issues on behalf of our users and internal teams
- Provide accurate, empathetic and complete information about the products and services Gooten offers
- Demonstrate effective decision-making, organizational, soft and communication skills
- Training: Prepare training modules and keep internal documentation up to date
- Coaching: Provide coaching and offer constructive feedback through KPIs to assigned agents
- Advising: Apply strong judgment around escalation scenarios to mitigate risk and drive results
- Communication: Effectively communicate team vision and expectations to other team members
- Scheduling: Coordinate and approve shift changes within their team
- Queue Management
- Prioritize support requests to ensure SLAs are met across all partner programs
- Leverage industry benchmarks and trends to help define ways to improve team performance metrics and close the performance gaps
- Participate in cross-departmental meetings
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to internal teams via appropriate communication channels
- Reporting: Create and share weekly reports on team performance
You should have:
- Advanced written and oral English skills (level C1)
- 1+ years of experience leading a Customer Support team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent documentation and process management skills
- Understanding of partners' desired positive business outcomes and key metrics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and excitement about working at a startup
- Exceptional communication and soft skills with the ability to make complicated things seem easy and strong People skills - you’re able to build relationships and gain trust by being not only a great listener, but also a great communicator
- University degree (preferred, but not required)
- Reliable internet connection
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires availability to work rotating 1-week shifts (8 am - 4 pm, 11 am - 7 pm). Some weekend work is required during peak seasons.
The really important stuff:
- Be part of the village: We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America and we are energized by the diversity of thought our team brings to the table.
- Care for your family: We carry a comprehensive parental leave for new parents in our different geographies
- Life in balance: We're passionate about our work, yet we are believers in taking time to relax and recharge. We offer 30 days of paid time off (this includes holidays), so you're able to schedule breaks according to your beliefs and values!
- Continue learning: We offer financial assistance for continuous development related to your current or future role in the company and are invested in helping you as a person and professional.
- Take ownership: Every teammate who joins Gooten receives meaningful equity in the company. Our people are directly responsible for our success and we want our entire team to benefit from what we are achieving together.