Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As a Gooten Sales Development Representative (SDR) your main goal is to help us grow revenue by filling the pipeline with qualified opportunities. We have seen steady growth year over year and want to continue empowering eCommerce businesses into 2021. Reporting into the Head of Partner Acquisition, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to grow a career in sales with a growing globally distributed company!
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Expertly use lead generation tools to generate target prospect lists
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Find leads, create nurturing responses, and develop relationships with potential merchant partners after cold outreach
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions, responsible to nurture these prospects and understand their needs prior to an initial meeting with a Partner Acquisition team member
- Schedule discovery calls for our Partner Acquisition team, meeting or exceeding qualified discovery call KPI’s
- Work closely with the Partner Acquisition team to develop and implement account communication plans
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn, implement and share best practices
You should have:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing outbound role (Enterprise partner experience is a plus)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- The ability to be the “face of Gooten” to external partners, displaying respect, building trust, and offering a world-class customer experience
- Prior experience with a CRM system (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. is a major plus!)
The really important stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, insurance coverage and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.