Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As a Gooten backend developer, you’ll join a close-knit team of other engineers to build the future of our order management platform destined to serve hundreds of thousands of orders a day. This individual would work on our backend services supporting our physical product vendor operations team and improve our dynamic routing capabilities.
The Gooten platform handles thousands of complex print-on-demand orders each day leveraged by our in-depth product creation, order management services, integrations, and dynamic routing. Our store owner partners enjoy our platform for its consolidation of their many e-commerce shops and our speed to deliver through our globally distributed vendor network.
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Software engineer who is passionate about delivering highly critical technical projects end-to-end. You should be motivated, extremely knowledgeable about systems engineering and shipping software with high quality on time. This is a fully remote role supporting the Americas team.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Implement new feature requests, producing testable and repeatable results
- Work with product team to understand business requirements
- Heavily participate and support others in code reviews
- Build, own, and operate reliable software experiences, systems, and services
- Establish and maintain technical specifications
- Handle and support operational issues
You should have:
- Proven experience with Clojure or C# development (multi-threading, concurrency, collections, algorithms, micro services)
- Proven experience with ReactJS, Redux or AngularJS (sagas, selectors, reducers, data patterns and data marshalling)
- Database experience (knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server)
- Cloud technology experience (Azure)
- Ability to design, code, document, and test reusable components, frameworks and systems
- Experience with SDLC process and agile development practices (JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, git)
- Ability to break down complex technical problems into small, release-able, user valued features
The really important stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, insurance coverage and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.