About Good Pill
Good Pill is building the pharmacy of the future for families in Georgia. We believe in putting families’ health first by providing transparent and affordable pricing so that everyone can access the medications they need to stay healthy without breaking the bank. We match the surplus medicine that would otherwise go to waste and work to improve the health of millions through affordable medication!
About the Role
As a full-time Pharmacy Technician, you will play an integral role on the core team of a mission-driven, fast growing organization that’s eliminating barriers to health for families in Georgia. You’ll lead customer service, manage incoming medication orders, fill prescriptions and help lead our inventory management.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Leading customer service, offering friendly and professional phone support to patients and providers offices.
- Managing incoming medication orders, using incredible attention to detail to pick the correct medication from a large inventory of donated drugs.
- Filling prescriptions accurately, repacking donated drugs from unit-dose packaging into patient vials.
- Leading inventory management, pulling expired products, entering new products into inventory software and ordering necessary supplies like vials and envelopes.
- Performing other administrative and operations tasks, as necessary.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a Georgia Pharmacy Technician license and are in good standing
- You have at least 2 years of retail or mail-order pharmacy experience (experience in medical Spanish and using Guardian/CarePointRX pharmacy software is a plus!)
- You have experience entering and filling prescriptions (documented on resume)
- You have prior phone-based customer service experience (documented on resume)
- You have a clean background check
- You have excellent attention to detail and a typing speed of 40wpm or higher
- You’re passionate about our vision to create the pharmacy of the future for families in Georgia, our belief in technology as the means to get there, and our eagerness to build a scalable solution.
- You’re eager to join a startup team. You enjoy balancing a fast-paced environment with a culture of making process improvements and technology upgrades to increase efficiency.
- You’re committed and consistent. This is a full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pm. You must be committed to excellent performance and consistent in showing up on-time, all the time.
- You’re quick at repacking. Since medications are donated, filling prescriptions involves repacking donated medications from unit-dose packaging like blister packs into patient vials.
- You’re great on the phone and love it. As a mail order pharmacy, patients call, they don’t come in. This role requires friendly, empathetic and professional phone skills.
- You’re technology proficient. You have experience using different pharmacy software, customer management platforms, and GSuite and you can easily navigate and troubleshoot.
- You’re a self-starter. As a tech, you need to be able to move between filling prescriptions, customer service calls and general pharmacy operations like ordering supplies without missing a beat.
- You’re competent at ALL tech roles. This role requires the ability to perform ALL tasks related to filling prescriptions under pharmacist supervision, from entering into software to picking products to repackaging to adding appropriate postage to envelopes.
- Physical Requirements: Able to frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use light/fine grasping. Able to frequently sit and stand, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, write by hand, lift, carry, push, stack, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
What we offer…
- Great benefits. 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision, a 401K, plus more than 4 weeks paid time off:
- 2 weeks accrued PTO
- 2+ weeks additional company holidays like Juneteenth, National Election Day, Thanksgiving + Day after, Christmas Eve + Day.
- 3 paid sick days
- Huge social impact. You will see and feel the tangible impact of your work on a daily basis.
- Awesome team. We’re a collaborative, passionate and driven team that celebrates birthdays and team milestones with team events!
We’re streamlining our interview process so we can make MULTIPLE HIRES as soon as possible to support our growth. Our goals:
- Applications take < 10 minutes. Attach an updated resume and answer a few questions about your interests.
- We email interview invites within 2 business days for candidates who are a good fit.
- Our interview process, from application to hire takes about 2 weeks.
***For application status, please message through the platform. Please do not call the Pharmacy staff for application updates. Hiring manager requests interviews and next steps through the platform.***