We want to make work and study more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes. Our digital paper and learning ecosystem inspires anyone to take notes, share what they know, collaborate with others, and learn as a community
—Be visionary, strategic, and open to innovation
Build great things
—Work in service of our users, always improving and pushing higher
—Take responsibility with bold decision-making and bias for action
Win like a sports team
—Be trusting and collaborative while empowering others
Learn and grow fast
—Never stop learning and iterate fast
Share our passion
—Share ideas and practice enthusiasm and joy
We are searching for a dynamic and results-driven Growth Manager, China to support our expansion efforts in the Chinese market. As a key member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for coordinating campaigns centred around local activation, managing social media platforms, engaging with university ambassadors, brand collaboration, partnerships, and influencers.
- Establish and manage Goodnotes’ Chinese community.
- Organise and coordinate both online and offline events that resonate with the local culture and customer base.
- Manage and curate content across social media channels to engage the Chinese audience.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with brand ambassadors, influencers, local designers, organisations, and institutions to boost brand visibility and build local community.
- Identify, strategise, and execute innovative marketing initiatives and content tailored for the Chinese market to improve user acquisition and brand loyalty.
- Regularly analyse marketing efforts, gather insights, and prepare detailed reports to inform decision-making.
- A proven track record in managing relationships with external parties, such as influencers and brand partners.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and prioritise effectively.
- Based in China with a willingness to travel as needed to support marketing activities and build relationships.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively represent the brand in various interactions.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing or related fields.
- Ability to manage and grow social media accounts for optimal engagement and brand promotion.
- Creative mindset and the ability to come up with interesting, innovative marketing ideas.
- Experience with online and offline community management.
- Photo and video editing skills with Canva, Figma, and Adobe Premiere.
- Familiarity with tech start-up ecosystem.
- Passion for note-taking and have used Goodnotes.
- Avid user of RED and Weibo and knows the latest trends.
- A one-hour role-specific call with one of our Growth Managers
- A one-hour call with the wider marketing team