We want to make study and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.
We are looking for Senior iOS Engineers to join our core mobile team to plan and drive our new initiatives. Our app has been featured by Apple several times and is loved by millions of users globally. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best iOS engineers on a category-leading application.
- Build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, and QA, focused on delivering the best features for our users
- Continuously improve the development practices through research, automation, documentation and testing
- Opportunity to own and improve our release process, application architecture, and developer experience
- Expertise in Swift programming. Knowledge of SwiftUI is advantageous
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and storytelling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire for self-improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong sense of the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores
- Big plus if you have experience cross-compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
Less experienced candidates will be considered as iOS engineers.