We want to make study and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.
Join our core mobile team to plan and drive our new initiatives, especially shipping it to multiple platforms i.e Web, Android, and Windows.
Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions of users, and we are now bringing it to one step further by expanding user base to all platforms. By leveraging latest technologies, you will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, and at the same time solve and improve the technical challenges that are unique and fun. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best iOS engineers in the region.
What you'll be doing:
- Bring our core iOS App to cross platforms i.e. Web, Android and Windows system, based on scope and requirements, using cross platform SDKs.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented
- Improve rendering performance and memory optimizations to create a performant UX
- Perform cross-browser/device testing and optimisation
- Support, maintenance and ongoing development for existing applications and projects
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Shipping Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to various platforms utilising latest technologies
What you need to be successful:
- Experience building modern web applications using libraries and frameworks like: React/Redux
- At least 6 years of related working experience, you've made mistakes and learned from it
- Experience building cross platform SDKs for shipping one or more non-trivial apps on respective app stores
- Can ship great quality product efficiently, you follow best practices (CI/CD, automated testing, version control)
- Strong fundamentals on Computer Science, you know how things work under the hood
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story-telling skills
- Experience building PWA with offline-capabilities
What would help you:
- Good understanding of the full mobile web development life cycle.
- A love of software craftsmanship and a strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Working knowledge and prior experience of WebAssembly, TypeScript and SwiftWasm