About Good Money
As a conscious banking platform providing best-in-class mobile banking and financial services to place every member on an accelerated path towards financial freedom. Good Money offers a better way to spend, save, invest, and grow net worth – while doing good for the planet. We put an average of $300 back into our members’ pockets every year and in the long run, Good Money members can increase their net worth by nearly $100,000 by using Good Money vs. a traditional checking and savings account.
The combination of an activist brand with Direct to Consumer (D2C) experience at scale positions Good Money to be a leader in the historic disruption of banking. The company is led by world-class founders who have built billion dollar+ companies with marketing experience and relationships that can bring tens-of-millions of users into the ecosystem quickly.
Good Money has the support of top investors including Breyer Capital (Facebook), Blocktower, Boost (Draper), Ken Howery (Founders Fund and PayPal co-founder), BlockChange, Cross Culture (Marlon Nichols), Struck Capital, Gil Penchina, Mitch Kapor, Peter Diamandis (X Prize), and Justin Rosenstein (Asana and Facebook “Like” button) and many others.
We're taking over the financial system and using it for Good, join us.
About the Technology Team
Our aim is to build a team of the best in their fields who want a place where they can produce the proudest work of their careers. Whether you have built within fintech or outside it altogether, the only requirement is the willingness to learn and ability to build. For the right values-aligned candidates, we’ll support you in taking calculated risks and big swings in both success and failure.
Our first banking product is now live in the App Store and Google Play. We’re hiring for our in-flight project to build and own our frontend apps and our backend services that enable banking operations that support our customers.
About the Role - Senior Flutter Engineer
We’re looking for open-minded lifelong-learner engineers to help us build the next phase. Our new apps are built on Google’s Flutter development framework. In this role, you will create multi-platform products for iOS and Android to support all aspects of our customer experience including Banking, Ownership, Impact, and Yield.
It’s the right role for engineers who:
- Can execute on ambitious goals with high autonomy and authority in a senior-level individual contributor engineering role
- Want to design, develop, test, release, and scale new and existing consumer product features and mobile architecture
- Partner closely with product and design teammates to launch new features
- Understands that collaborating effectively with other technology teams is the key to solving complex technical problems
- Demonstrate strong empathy for the users of the products you create
- Can find inspiration and motivation in our mission to democratize ownership and wealth creation
Specific build experience that will help you succeed in the role:
- Experience building a moderately complex iOS app with knowledge of commonly used libraries and frameworks
- Excited to work with modern cross-platform frameworks like Flutter
- Motivated by the idea that new learning is always required
- Ability to pick up and work on different to learn mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Top level skills in native iOS and Android development
- Web App Development
- Guardians of Good
- Stronger Together
- Extraordinary Excellence
- Forever Student
- Leadership = Ownership
Hiring Philosophy & Process
Job searching can be hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. Once we surpass the threshold, we want to move forward. We’re continuing to grow
- Distributed team nationwide
- Competitive salaries
- Open and flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your application with us here
- Video interview with hiring manager -> take home exercise -> video interview panels with team
- Regular check ins to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer.
Feel Right For You?
We’d love to hear from you no matter your background. Drop your resume in one click and we’ll be happy to answer your questions from there.