About Good Money
Banks are owned by bankers. Good Money will be owned by you.
Good Money is the first banking platform that will be owned by customers. Big Banks make trillions funding the destruction of the planet. Good Money will invest 50% of profits in environmental and social justice. No deforestation, private prisons, or funny business. Ever. We’re built by an exceptional team of 40+ mission-driven people distributed nationwide.
About the Technology Team
Our aim is to build a team of the best in their fields who want a place where they can produce the proudest work of their careers. Whether you have built within fintech or outside it altogether, the only requirement is the willingness to learn and ability to build. For the right values-aligned candidates, we’ll support you in taking calculated risks and big swings in both success and failure.
Our first banking product is now live in the App Store and Google Play. We’re hiring for our in-flight project to build and own our frontend apps and our backend services that enable banking operations that support our customers.
About the Role - Senior Flutter Engineer
We’re looking for open-minded lifelong-learner engineers to help us build the next phase. Our new apps are built on Google’s Flutter development framework. In this role, you will create multi-platform products for iOS and Android to support all aspects of our customer experience including Banking, Ownership, Impact, and Yield.
It’s the right role for engineers who:
- Can execute on ambitious goals with high autonomy and authority in a senior-level individual contributor engineering role
- Want to design, develop, test, release, and scale new and existing consumer product features and mobile architecture
- Partner closely with product and design teammates to launch new features
- Understands that collaborating effectively with other technology teams is the key to solving complex technical problems
- Demonstrate strong empathy for the users of the products you create
- Can find inspiration and motivation in our mission to democratize ownership and wealth creation
Specific build experience that will help you succeed in the role:
- Experience building a moderately complex iOS app with knowledge of commonly used libraries and frameworks
- Excited to work with modern cross-platform frameworks like Flutter
- Motivated by the idea that new learning is always required
- Ability to pick up and work on different to learn mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Top level skills in native iOS and Android development
- Web App Development
- Guardians of Good
- Stronger Together
- Extraordinary Excellence
- Forever Student
- Leadership = Ownership
Hiring Philosophy & Process
Job searching can be hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. Once we surpass the threshold, we want to move forward. We’re continuing to grow
- Distributed team nationwide
- Competitive salaries
- Open and flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your application with us here
- Zoom interviews with People Ops, Product, & Engineering
- Regular check ins to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer.
Feel Right For You?
We’d love to hear from you no matter your background. Drop your resume in one click and we’ll be happy to answer your questions from there.