About Good Money
Good Money is the world’s first digital banking platform where we make every customer an owner and allocate 50% of our profits to social and environmental impact. We believe in a revolutionary idea: You should own the businesses you buy from just by purchasing products or services from those businesses. We can tap into a movement that helps change a corrupt system that destroys the planet and benefits the 1%.
We want your help building the first conscious digital banking platform. We’ve hired a distributed team of 45 and raised funding from top investors to take over the financial system and use it for Good. We’re growing now to prepare for our product launch in March.
After months of building our product, we are in the midst of testing and learning to build an even better app and service that’s ready for public launch. While our product, design, engineering, and customer care teams have been building the app, we’ve been building the team and infrastructure that powers it all.
Now we’re prepping for rapid scale. We’re prepped and ready for launch. For you, the opportunity comes into helping us succeed at launch and beyond. You’ll help us get ready to ride the wave and stick the landing. In practice that means taking us from say 50 MacBooks and equipment and procedures we have now to more than 100 and beyond. On top of that, you’ll help us build a better distributed-first conscious banking company.
And as we’re a purpose and mission-driven company, you’ll be a key part of unlocking your colleagues. Of course having the requisite technical skill is necessary. It’s table stakes. An extra level of success in this role demands a certain level of emotional intelligence and empathy for your users (your Good Money teammates) and our customers.
About the Role - Senior Systems Administrator
At a minimum, this role fulfills all operational tasks related to IT. You’ll design and implement the tools to automate workflow for our HelpDesk. You’ll use your skills to automate our regular process so that we can scale from 50 people and beyond.
Things that will help you succeed in the role:
- 4+ years of IT experience including operations, design, and implementation
- Startup, fintech, or banking experience a plus
- Experience providing Help Desk support to users, including troubleshooting, for applications, hardware issues, peripherals, and network issues
- A gift for creating documentation, process, and automation for streamlining the Help Desk workflow
- Hands-on experience with LAN/WAN systems to help administer, implement, document, and/or support IT network devices
- Organized enough to centrally handle ordering and logistics of our IT equipment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated sense of ownership, accountability and quality - not satisfied with mediocrity and is a team-player that is always willing and able to help
- A commitment to our cause or any cause beyond yourself
Helpful Environment Experience
- Cloud Identity Provider administration (G Suite Enterprise)
- Experience with open source tools Chef and Munki (Rippling)
- Technical skills and knowledge for supporting enterprise network infrastructure
- Configure and troubleshoot routers, firewalls, switches, wireless, etc.
- JIRA administration experience
- Automation using own code or provided tools
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your application with us here
- Zoom interviews with People Ops and Technology teammates
- Regular check ins to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer.
Feel right For you?
We’d love to hear from you no matter your background. Drop your resume in one click and we’ll be happy to answer your questions from there.