About Good Money
Good Money is the world’s first digital banking platform where we make every customer an owner and allocate 50% of our profits to social and environmental impact. We believe in a revolutionary idea: You should own the businesses you buy from just by purchasing products or services from those businesses. We can tap into a movement that helps change a corrupt system that destroys the planet and benefits the 1%.
We want your help building the first digital and mobile co-operative banking platform. We’ve hired a team of 40 and raised funding from top investors to take over the financial system and use it for Good. We’re growing now to prepare for our product launch in late 2019.
Your Core Mission
As our Senior Manager of Customer Care, your primary goal will be to manage and develop a team of incredibly friendly, high-performing customer care specialists aimed at bringing delight and excellence to our customers. You’ll work directly with our customers to understand their needs, identify solutions, and deliver a best-in-class experience.
Your Day-to-Day Will Involve
- Managing, coaching, and developing a high-performing team of Customer Care Specialists
- Inspiring your team of Specialists
- Owning responsibility for overall team performance against KPI’s
- Analyzing data, trends, and operational support metrics to help develop strategic plans
- Partnering on cross-functional initiatives throughout the company
- Executing/managing key Customer Care initiatives
- Working alongside the Customer Care executive team to address business and support needs for growth/scale
You’ll report directly to the VP of Customer Care, and work out of our office in Chandler, Arizona, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- We value integrity most in our work with our colleagues.
- You handle fast-paced and high-pressure situations with agility, grace, and composure; a sense of humor is helpful.
- You like working on complex problems, and always thrive on finding the right solution.
- You enjoy project management and utilizing your strong eye for detail and organization.
- You love working with people and have excellent experience managing, coaching, and mentoring high performing team members.
- Your background is in financial services or neo-finance.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent; along with 4-5 years in managing people, ideally a Customer Care Team!
The Extras That Can Help
- Experience with Zendesk or Helpshift.
- Experience in business or general operations.
- Experience in fraud prevention, best practices, and cross collaboration with IT and Security teams.
- A background in consulting, tech, and start-ups.
How We'll Support You
- You'll work alongside top leaders in Fintech with a social impact.
- You'll learn and grow fast with a founding team of proven successful entrepreneurs.
- A freedom and responsibility culture; space to be you and live your life.
- Premium health/dental/vision coverage nationwide.
- Open and encouraged PTO.
- All the equipment you need to get things done.
How to Succeed at Good Money
- Committed to Saving the World. You are ready to cancel the endless cycles of extractive capitalism and help us build a movement that unlocks regenerative capitalism.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You're known for being industrious. You have unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You've worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don't let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.