About Good Money
Good Money is the world’s first digital banking platform where we will make every customer an owner and allocate 50% of our profits to social and environmental impact.
Good Money is a conscious banking platform providing best-in-class mobile banking and financial services while democratizing ownership to its customers for the first time in history. The combination of an activist brand with D2C experience at scale positions positions Good Money to be a leader in the historic disruption of banking. The company is led by world-class founders who have built billion dollar+ companies with marketing experience and relationships that can bring tens-of-millions of users into the ecosystem quickly.
About the Role - Director, Strategy & Finance
We would love your help to create something entirely new.
As Director, Strategy & Finance, you will strike the right balance between your quantitatively rigorous analytical lens and your qualitative logical inference skills to unleash our success in the market. Your work will help us identify what models are truly worth pursuing whether created in-house or a best practice at another firm. You’ll endeavor to add our non-negotiable twist of customer ownership and social impact and bring it to bear on the Good Money product.
We’re looking for you to bring rigor and clarity of thought. Yet we value openness as well. We value people who are seeking to be right, but who don’t mind being wrong, and who are willing to at least contemplate things that seem improbable or contrarian.
We’re hiring a doer in every seat at Good Money. We are looking for the right individual, not the right resume, and will shape responsibilities around skills, experience, interests, and professional goals. We are willing to invest heavily in learning and development.
Things that will help you succeed in the role:
- Experience in one or two of these areas:
- Investment banking
- Startup experience
- Equity research
- Private equity or hedge fund experience
- Management consulting
- Experience in studying, working with, analyzing, modeling, or creating consumer financial services products
- A deep commitment to our mission to transform banking into something that builds wealth and prosperity for all
- A freedom and responsibility culture; space to be you and live your life
- Remote-first culture with location flexibility
- Fully-stocked SF HQ and LA HQ with space for quiet, deep work and team collaboration
- Support to help build out your remote home office
- Premium health/dental/vision coverage nationwide
- Open and encouraged PTO
- All the equipment you need to get things done
Hiring Philosophy & Process
Look, we know job searching is hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. Once we surpass the threshold, we want to move forward.
Anticipated Process for Top Candidates:
- Drop your application with us here
- Zoom interviews with People Ops, Business Ops, and leadership in October and November
- Regular check ins to see if the role is still right for you
- Reference checks, negotiation, and offer.
Feel Right For You?
We’d love to hear from you no matter your background. Drop your resume in one click and we’ll be happy to answer your questions from there.