We’re looking for an experienced lifecycle marketer to join our rapidly growing team as a core member of this new kind of company. This is a unique opportunity to join a small 40-person well-oiled machine that has garnered significant traction and is poised to change the landscape of a centuries-old industry.
Your mission will be to lead the strategy, execution, measurement, reporting and experimentation for all lifecycle marketing efforts focused on growing and nurturing our community of customers. You will partner with marketing, design, engineering, data, and product to architect, deliver and optimize an exceptional and personalized experiences for our users.
As we are pre-product, your initial focus will be top of funnel to grow our waitlist in advance of launch, while laying the long-term groundwork, in tandem with product, engineering and data teams, to capture user behaviors that will directly translate into actionable opportunities for acquisition, engagement and retention efforts.
You'll fearlessly drive optimization and experimentation, surfacing insights that improve user experience and core KPIs. As a strong collaborator, your curiosity combined with a natural sense of empathy will enable you to consistently translate user feedback (derived directly from user communications, behavior and data) into opportunities for improvement of their experience.
Our success fundamentally hinges on our ability to tell the Good Money Story, enrolling users in the higher purpose of our brand and building a movement of advocates. To this end, you'll drive innovative and gamified communication strategies and campaigns that map to user acquisition, retention and referral goals, all to develop a community of delighted, values-aligned users who will eagerly share the platform with their networks.
Additionally, you'll actively monitor, analyze, and report on lifecycle performance across all channels, leveraging data to empower us all at Good Money to make better, informed decisions.
This role is not for the meek. You will be trusted, and expected, to own each project you undertake, executing quickly at a high level from concept to product and then continuously iterating to uncover opportunities for improvement. You’ll roll up your sleeves alongside team members to dedicate the effort and energy to produce top scale work in service of our mission and purpose.
Working closely with others on our incredible movement, design and engineering teams, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best in their fields -- all who are incredibly dedicated to producing the best work of their careers and encouragingly pushing each other to do the same.
And you’ll always be open to taking calculated risks and big swings, supported by a team in both success and failure.
Who You Are:
- Experienced Email Marketer. You have at least 7-10 years of proven experience attracting new customers and engaging them to retain loyalty. You're a guru when it comes to CRMs and have some tricks up your sleeves when it comes to attention grabbing methodologies.
- Data Driven. You have legit experience applying data-driven approaches to identify and prioritize opportunities relative to key company objectives, along with a track record of delivering on performance targets.
- You specifically have worked within a fintech, app-focused company, startup, or agency.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You’re known for being industrious. You view ambiguity as opportunity. You have unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Meticulous. You have an eagle eye for details and pixel perfection. You hold yourself, as well as your team, to incredibly high standards. This is particularly important in designing the technology behind the data, as well as interpreting the data itself.
- Experienced Remote Collaborator. This isn’t your first rodeo. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have a strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
- 100% Mission-Aligned. You’re known for your humility, empathy, and integrity. You’re committed to creating a positive impact and are eager to use your expertise for a mission you believe in.
- Sailthru Guru. You’ve worked extensively with Sailthru in the past and know the platform inside and out. Bonus points for any achieved certifications via Sailthru Academy.